April Update

Volunteering

Monthly service hours: 4 hours, 20 minutes*                                                                                              Cumulative service hours this semester: 15 hours, 55 minutes*

Curricular Reflection

This journey has finally come to an end. And I don't mean that in a good way. Sure, the summer break is going to be nice and relaxing, but I am going to miss my classmates, teachers, and the routine that I got so easily accustomed to. It's unbelievable that we're already finished and have earned another degree. Time really FLEW. I graduated from undergrad last July, so the fact that I earned two degrees within less than a year of each other is such a personal accomplishment that I am very proud of. I learned so much in this program--not just pharmacology material, but also about myself. This was a year for a lot of personal growth and development, and I could not be more content with who I am than I am now. I'm extremely happy with how I performed throughout this program, and I feel more confident than ever that I am capable of handling the rigor and stress of medical school. It's going to be another big adjustment and it won't be easy, but I feel optimistic in my potential to be successful. 

As for an update on my medical school application journey, I was sadly waitlisted at LSU Shreveport (not a rejection though!), and I am still waiting to hear back from LSU New Orleans. I am excited for what's to come, and I wish everyone good luck in their future endeavors! 

Here's to us and the only class picture we took all year--

Roll tide and Roll wave


*Updated 4/29

Comments

Popular Posts